Saturday, September 12, 2009

My candy shop

About a month ago, I went to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for my first time..
Became addicted to their delicious, fancy carameled apples.
SO after spending $15 in 3 days on 3 apples I decided I'd better just learn to make them myself. I researched all day at work and watched many intsructional videos until I was sure I could make master pieces just like the candy store. Well, I invited my good friend Hayley over to help me and I'm very thankful for her help! It was a lot harder then I expected.. and they didn't look "exactly" like the ones at rocky mountain, but they were still good and quite an adventure.

3 comments:

Auttie Dottie Watches said...

yummy! I love your oreo balls you make too. Thanks for taking Emma she had soooo much fun. We're so greatful for you and Todd! Love ya =0)

Justin and Stephanie said...

Yeah!!!!!! Some blogs! I love it. it is good to see pictures of your cute house. We would love to see more of the inside. Those carmel apples look really tasty! I would love for you to come and make us some. wink wink! Thanks for posting new blogs!

haybay said...

Well i think they were pretty much amazing apples!!! We'll get better...